Photo Houdini, Okito and Ching Ling Foo
- — Curated sales validated by experts
- — No extra auction charges, just shipping costs
- — Validated Buyers and Sellers
- — Money exchanged at the reception of goods only
- — Bank Transfer
- — Visa and MasterCard
- — Tracked delivery of goods
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Later print of a photo showing three great illusionists of the Golden Age of Magic: Harry Houdini (USA), Ching Ling Foo (China) and Okito (Theo Bamberg, Holland). This is a less-known photo of the meeting of Houdini and Okito with Ching Ling Foo in 1912: two other photos of the same event exist, one with only Houdini and Foo, another with the magicians and respective partners.
The photo was taken 1912 at Brighton Beach, where Foo was performing.
On the back, press release for Sorcar.
From the Sorcar collection, to the Henk Vermeyden Collection.