Die Zauberwelt - complete set 10 years 1885-1904
- — Curated sales validated by experts
- — No extra auction charges, just shipping costs
- — Validated Buyers and Sellers
- — Money exchanged at the reception of goods only
- — Bank Transfer
- — Visa and MasterCard
- — Tracked delivery of goods
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Full set of Die Zauberwelt magazines, in five volumes in contemporary half binding.
Die Zauberwelt (The Magic World) was the first German-language monthly magic periodical edited by Carl Willmann of Hamburg. It preceded the well-known American magazine, Mahatma, by three months, starting in January 1895. Although Mahatma appeared for a few months longer, Die Zauberwelt published more issues since it appeared each month of its ten volume run without interruption until December 1905.
Julius Sussmann was listed as publisher and distributor from 1895 to 1897.
From the Henk Vermeyden Legacy.