Expert at the card table - SW Erdnase
- — Curated sales validated by experts
- — No extra auction charges, just shipping costs
- — Validated Buyers and Sellers
- — Money exchanged at the reception of goods only
- — Bank Transfer
- — Visa and MasterCard
- — Tracked delivery of goods
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
One of the Drake reprints from the 1930s. It is the only paperback edition without colour on the cover (the heart of the King of Hearts is missing; generally it was printed in red). As it is not dated and we cannot establish the exact date. The bookseller's stamp tells us that the book was sold by "Sir" Robert Bear, a bookseller in Sydney, Australia, active since 1891 at least. He was still active in 1918 and later.
From the Henk Vermeyden Legacy.