Leather made portrait Robert Houdin
- — Curated sales validated by experts
- — No extra auction charges, just shipping costs
- — Validated Buyers and Sellers
- — Money exchanged at the reception of goods only
- — Bank Transfer
- — Visa and MasterCard
- — Tracked delivery of goods
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Leather portrait of Robert-Houdin, postcard-size. This was hand made by François Toussaint Pascal (Fran-Tou-Pas, 1885-1974), former president of the Amicale Robert-Houdin of Toulouse, France. Fran-Tou-Pas produced other two different portraits (one of Jules Dhotel, another of Marius Cazeneuve) which are well known amongst magic collectors.
The back of the postcard carries a stamp and postmark, and hand-written notations.
From the Henk Vermeyden Collection.